Model: CV20/ CV35
The converter is transferring an electrical voltage to a mechanical vibration. The converter is tuned to resonant frequency. Do not modify anything on the converter. The stud M16 or M8 is part of the converter an can not be taken off. If the temperature on the converter body is reaching 50 degree Celsius you must use a cooling.
Model: BT20/ BT35
The booster is amplifying the amplitude produced by the converter. The gain on the booster is fix.
- Frequency: 20kHz/ 35kHZ
- Gain: 1:1, 1:1.5, 1:2, 1:2.5, 1:3
- The booster is tuned to the resonant frequency. Do not modify anything on the booster.
- Boosters are made of titanium or aircraft grade aluminium.
The Frequency Sniffer is a handy and portable to check the frequency of converters, boosters, and horns when they are activated by an ultrasonic generator. It works with an integrated non-contact probe; no need to disassemble the components for measuring. It uses 9V battery, no external power supply is required.
- Frequency range: 10.00~99.99kHz
- Dimension: W60x L120x H25mm
- Weight: 100g